2019 Ram 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Harbor ComboMaster Combo Body (Stock #C17379)
- 50 State Emissions
- 6 Additional Gallons of Diesel Fuel
- 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
- AISIN Heavy-Duty 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Black / Diesel Gray Interior Colors
- Bright White Clear Coat Exterior Paint
- Chrome Appearance Group
- Customer Preferred Package 2TA
- Customer Preferred Package 2YA
- Front Fog Lamps
- Full Size Spare Tire
- Heavy-Duty Snow Plow Prep Group
- Left Side Power Take Off Prep
- Manual DPF Regeneration
- Max Tow Package (Increases Axle Ratio)
- Tire Pressure Information System
- Tire-Fill Alert
- Tradesman Level 1 Equipment Group
- Trailer Brake Control
- Uconnect 3 with 5-Inch Display
- View All
36-inch Rear platform with fold-down 10-inch and two 33"Lx 10"H x 19"D under-deck storage compartments.
Overcab rack legs attach to the back of the horizontal compartment, giving extra work room on the platform, yet able to store a 15-ft. ladder with ease.
Stainless Steel self-opening pop-top lids w/ body length compartment bins & 4" dividers
Push Button locking system with red band locking indicator
Modern gas shocks on each side opening door to keep them open during loading and unloading
8" deep recessed bumper for sure footing when entering bed
Adjustable, but lockable, shelving system
Weather shield system around locks, doors, and hinges, preventing leaks and securing the tools of your trade.
- Neoprene door seals, water-proof gaskets, self-sealing stainless steel rivets, and silky smooth three-point door latches with Teflon glides.
Certain data and other content displayed herein is copyrighted by AutoNation, Inc. and / or third parties. (In addition, providers of data and other materials to AutoNation, Inc. or such third parties may have a copyright interest in and to such data to the extent that such data and other materials are subject to copyright protection under applicable United States laws.) Such data may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part by any printed, electronic or other means without explicit written permission from AutoNation, Inc. All information is gathered from sources that are believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is complete and neither AutoNation, Inc. nor its suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information.
Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.